The CMC is delighted to be bringing the Award Winning Selection of films from the New Zealand Mountain Film Festival to Christchurch on Wednesday the 18th of August.
The selection of films will be Spellbound, Mount Logan, Katherine’s Marathon, Made in Aotearoa, Ocean To Asgard, In the Theatre of the Gogs. None of these films have been shown as part of this years’ Banff World Tour. Further details on the films can be found here.
Funds raised from ticket sales will go towards a combination of the CMC Centenary book (planned to celebrate 100 years of the CMC) and CMC huts.
Our showing details are below:
– Date: Wednesday 18 August.
– Time: From 5:45pm with films starting at 6:30pm. Duration: just under 3hrs (inclusive of a 15 minute intermission).
– Venue: Phillip Carter Family Auditorium, Christchurch Art Gallery (Montreal Street).
– Tickets: $20 (If you are a student or CMC member, use code ‘nzmff’ at checkout for $5 off.)
– Ticket/entry: Provide either your booking name or a copy of this confirmation email (shown on a phone is OK!).
Tickets will be available from our website (here), Bivouac Tower Junction or at the door (if not sold out beforehand).
In the event that the Covid-19 Alert Level increases, please check our website (https://cmc.net.nz/) or Facebook page for details on any change of date or refund information.
Snacks can be consumed in the Auditorium this year, but please try to minimise any mess 🙂
And a big thanks to Aspiring Safety for providing spot prizes at the intermission and to Bivouac Tower Junction for selling tickets.
If you have any questions, we can be contacted at: ClubNights@cmc.net.nz