Proposed new date of 3rd/4th of October

Instead – plan is to go to Otepatotu on Banks Peninsula to escape the rain. Meet at Otepatotu car park at 10am on Saturday morning for a day of craging. Finishing up at the Hilltop Tavern at. 5:30ish. All welcome (Invite your friends!!)

Plan would be similar to the recent Arthurs Pass Mid-Winter Meet. Leaving Christchurch early on the Friday evening straight after work-arranging car sharing closer to the time. Saturday will be spent on day trips of people’s choice aiming to be back in time for the evening talks. Great chance to meet other members and find climbing partners. Check out the Facebook Event Page to discuss details, car-pooling, weather forecast etc. Places will be limited to the 16 bunks at Wyn Irwin

If interested please fill out the google form below