An important part of the CMC is volunteer organised trips.Many members will have had their first alpine experiences on club trips. And many will also have organised trips, helping other members enjoy our alpine environment.
We are always looking for people to volunteer and lead some trips. They are not that hard to organise. If you have a trip in mind that you are keen to lead, contact the trips officer.
- Three Passes Crossing – 27th/28th February 2021
- Cloudy Peak Climbing Meet – 30th/31st January 2021
- Mid-week climbing – Meet up in the port hills for some climbing every second week
- Lyell Hut – provisional work party weekend. Any weekend in October/November
- Christmas dinner and Wyn Irwin Meet – 12th/13th December
- Kennedy Lodge Meet – 7th/8th November
- Empress Hut, Mt.Cook -Labour Weekend 24th/25th/26th October
- Wyn Irwin Social Climbing Meet – POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER. NEW DATE 3rd/4th October
- Otepatotu Cragging on Banks Peninsula – Saturday 24th September
- Glacier Ski mountaineering course -7th Sept
- CMC Trip to the Ice and Mixed Festival, Queenstown – 12th/15th August 2020
- Ben Ohaua Range -1st/2nd August 2020
- Kennedy Lodge Meet
- Kennedy Lodge Meet No.2