Membership is open to all those wishing to join. Along with many great benefits you will be choosing to support a local outdoor club that has been running since 1925 and is responsible for maintaining many of the backcountry huts across Canterbury that we all enjoy.
To join the club or renew your membership – click here.
- Free access to all the club’s backcountry huts
- Monthly meetings at the Pioneer club room – trip ideas, inspiration, education and meeting new climbing partners
- Instruction courses to improve your skills and knowledge
- Join in on club trips
- Get the CMC Newsletter (four every year)
- Access to the biennial Canterbury Mountaineer publication
- Access to the club’s library, located in the Pioneer club room
- Standard member – $75
- Student – $55
- Family (2 adults, and up to 2 children under the age of 16) – $120
- Long Service Member (>35 years continuous membership) – Free
Subscriptions are 12 months from date of joining / renewal